Wednesday, October 29, 2008

obsessions

i bought these amazing feather earrings from a local clothing boutique, grasshopper. they come in many beautiful colors, but i fell in love with this combination. i later found out they were pheasant feathers... i'm going to hell.

just to give you an idea of how long they are i took a picture of myself wearing them. please excuse the fact that i took it in the bathroom.


they cost $75., but i have been using the excuse "it's my birthday and i deserve them" for about a month now. it started with my leather, fringe bag and hasn't ended yet. the excuses won't end until every last item is crossed off my list. i still have a fitting room rug, vogue uk subscription, sewing machine and living room curtains to go. so, happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

ryder said...

they look great! thanks for the shout out too. and btw-your birthday celebration looked amazing-how fun to be celebrating during the world series win!