Saturday, April 9, 2011

last night of magic

it was like the last supper at fathom last night. i had a salad while everyone else feasted on fish tacos, crab cake sandwiches, lobster grilled cheese, french fries, oysters, and bacon perogies. i didn't want to indulge too much, because i start my juice cleanse today. that means no more food or vodka sodas for 4 days... it's fresh and healthy juice and water with lemon for me!





i'm hoping to flush my system of all the toxins our body stores and feel better all the way around. i will let you know how it goes once i finish my cleanse. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun night, love all the food, it looks delicious....

Cool Schmool said...

let me know how your cleanse goes. i've been interested in learning more about it.